Home Inspections (New/Resale/Foreclosure)
Our home inspections cover all major systems and components of the home and include the use of a state-of-the-art thermal imaging camera that can detect hidden moisture and insulation problems at no additional charge. Because timing is critical in the home buying or selling process, we deliver our computer-generated reports in most cases the same day and include color photos where needed.
Our typical home inspection covers the following:
- Siding, including hardcoat and synthetic stucco (EIFS)
- Roof, Attic, Insulation & Ventilation
- Plumbing & Electrical Systems
- Heating & Cooling Systems
- Foundations, Slabs & Floors
- Walls & Ceilings
- Garage, Walls & Driveway
- Thermal scan (Infrared) of interior for hidden moisture, electrical issues and insulation problems
In the state of Texas, a home inspection should only be conducted by an individual who has been trained, certified and licensed by the state to perform such inspections. A home inspector's minimum requirement is to deliver to the client a written report of all findings. The client then uses the knowledge gained from the report to make informed decisions about their pending real-estate transaction. The home inspector describes the condition of the home at the time of the inspection, but does not guarantee the future condition, efficiency, or life expectancy of systems or components.
A home inspector's report will review the condition of the home's heating system, central air conditioning system (temperature permitting), interior plumbing, electrical systems, roof, attic, visible insulation, walls, ceilings, floors, windows, doors, foundation, basement, and visible structure.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR HOME INSPECTION:
- Have information about the property ready when calling to schedule your home inspection (square footage, age, type of home)
- Discuss with inspector any special concerns you may have
- Please allow adequate time for the inspection (typically 3-4 hours)
- Fee must be paid in full by the end of your scheduled appointment
Texas Professional Inspector License #21796
Proudly serving the DFW area! Call Us today for your Commercial & Home Inspections
© North Texas Property Inspections.com, All Rights Reserved
As preferred contractors for Fidelity and cbb Bank, a significant portion of our business involves evaluations of commerical properties. Over the years, we have procured our methodologies to quickly identify adverse building conditions with high expenditures (5-year risk analysis). Click on the link below for more information about our commercial building inspection services.
"Bringing your problems to light"